This program consists of two days (4 half-days). We interactively deal with the basic principles and techniques of Lean and Lean Six Sigma. The training focuses on: the history, philosophy, principles and techniques of Lean and Lean Six Sigma. All common topics are covered.
Our acclaimed stickle-bricks game is part of this training. The participants experience the power of Lean with this smart simulation, in which Lean principles will be applied immediately.
Topics that are covered are:
- History and philosophy behind Lean and Lean Six Sigma
- Voice of the Customer, KANO analysis, CTQ tree
- Process thinking, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), SIPOC
- Lean metrics, PCE, FTR, WIP
- Eight forms of waste (TIM WOODS)
- Cause and effect, Ishikawa
- Project Charter and A3
- Collect measurement systems and data
- Lean JIT and Jidoka (Push & Pull, Kanban, Poka-Yoke)
- Standard Work, visual management
Participants have practical knowledge of Lean and Lean Six Sigma afterwards. This training is concluded with the Lean Yellow Belt exam, after which we issue the certificate. You get one free resit. However, experience shows that almost everyone succeeds the first time, after following our training.
We often organize this training as in-company training. Inquire the possibilities.
Watson & Associates training courses meet high quality standards. Watson & Associates IASSC Accredited Training Organization and cooperates with various renowned training institutions, including the LOI.