The Lean Green Belt training consists of a combination of six (online) classroom meetings, practical assignments and some self-study. The training is concluded with the online Lean Green Belt exam. The total study load is approximately 25 - 30 hours.
The dates of the next training are planned on:
- Lean Green Belt - block 1: Tuesday evening 13 October 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm
- Lean Green Belt - block 2: Tuesday evening 27 October 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm
- Lean Green Belt - block 3: Tuesday evening 3 November 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm
- Lean Green Belt - block 4: Tuesday evening 10 November 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm
- Lean Green Belt - block 5: Tuesday evening 17 November 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm
- Lean Green Belt - block 6: Tuesday evening 24 November 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm
The training follows the phasing of the DMAIC improvement cycle, whereby we deal with the relevant topics per phase. These topics are:
- History and philosophy behind Lean and Lean Six Sigma
- Voice of the Customer, KANO analysis, CTQ tree
- Process thinking, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), SIPOC
- Lean metrics, including PCE, FTR, WIP, Takt, Little's Law
- Waste (TIM WOODS)
- Cause and Effect, Critical X's, Ishikawa
- Project Charter
- A3 thinking
- DMAIC improvement approach
- Measuring systems, data collection plan
- Lean JIT and Jidoka (Push & Pull, Kanban, Poka-Yoke)
- Guaranteeing, standard work, visual management
- Team development
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Change Management and Lean Leadership
The experienced trainers are able to monitor the coherence and link the 'hard side' of the theory to the 'soft side', the aspects of leadership and change management. Afterwards, the online Lean Green Belt exam from Watson & Associates is taken and the participants receive the certificate. Participants get one free resit. Experience shows that almost everyone succeeds the first time, after completing the training.
The Watson & Associates courses meet high international quality standards. Watson & Associates IASSC Accredited Training Organization and cooperates with various renowned training institutions including the LOI.
We often also provide this training for organizations as an in-company variant for groups of approximately 5 people.
Contact us for more information.