In this intensive half-day training we explain exactly what Design Thinking is. We let you experience that everyone can learn this way of thinking and approach to approach issues based on in-depth knowledge of the needs of the user. With a different mindset: a creative process of learning and experimenting to solve undefined problems. Innovation from the human approach.
An ideal introduction to Design Thinking, where the following topics are covered:
- The origins and core principles of Design Thinking: Stanford d.school and IDEO
- The phases of Design Thinking
- Double Diamond model
- The key principles of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking techniques: personas, design challenge, empathy map, ideation, prototyping, pitching, testing, and much more
- Design Thinking in relation with Agile and Lean
This training is ideal for anyone who wants to discover what Design Thinking is and how it can contribute to an iterative process of innovation and transformation of products and services. The insights are applicable to organization in all sectors.
The Design Thinking Awareness training takes place at the training location of Watson & Associates in Moordrecht on:
- Friday 8 November 9.00:13.00 am - XNUMX:XNUMX pm (no more places)
- Friday 15 November 9.00:13.00 am - XNUMX:XNUMX pm (no more places)
- Thursday 21 November 13.00:17.00 pm - XNUMX:XNUMX pm
- New data in the first quarter of 2020. You can already be placed on the waiting list by a message to leave behind!
We can also offer this training as in-house training. Ask about the possibilities.